What is this plugin all about?
This plugin allows you to show your most recent photos published on zooomr or to show the most recent public photos on zooomr. This plugin is base on flickrRSS, but as zooomr doesn’t support all features of the flickr RSS feed, there are a few limitations. Full cache support is enabled in this release as well.
Download the plugin by clicking here
1. Download the plugin first
2. Unzip the downloaded file and upload zooomr_RSS.php to your wordpress plugin directory.
3. Go to your Administration panel and activate the plugin.
4. Configure the settings via the Options->zooomr_RSS panel.
<?php get_zooomr_RSS(); ?>where you want to have the images displayed.
6. If you’re using a widgets enabled theme, then just use the zooomr_RSS widget and you’re done!
1. Is there a way to get random images from the script?
No, the zooomrRSS feed only gives you your last 20 photos.
2. I’ve seen I can get images with certain tags with flickrRSS from flickr? Why don’t you support this?
It’s a limitation of zooomr, sorry. You can’t select directly by tag, but you can do it by making a workaround from the feed. This will be integrated in a future version.
3. What’s my zooomr id?
Your zooomr id is the part after “http://beta.zooomr.com/photos/”, so in case after you log in your photo site appears on “http://beta.zooomr.com/photos/10131@Z01”, then your zooomr id is “10131@Z01”.
4. Can I get support somewhere?
Yes, use this post to ask your questions, I’ll try to help you.
There are a few parameters which you can pass to the function call:
1. $num_items – how many photos you want to appear
2. $type – specify user or public
3. $imagesize – specify square, thumbnail, medium or large
4. $before_image – html appearing before each photo
5. $after_image – html appearing after each photo
6. $userid – specify a userid
<?php get_zooomr_RSS(10, "user", "", "medium", "", "hmorandell"); ?>
This would show the 10 most recent photos of the user hmorandell as a thumbnail.
<?php get_zooomr_RSS(5, "public", "", "", "<li>", "</li>"); ?>
This would show the 5 most recent medium sized public photos , wrapped in list tags.
Feedback & Support :
Please feel free to post here your feedback and also your questions if you need help.